Tuesday, August 18, 2009

San Francisco 2009

A couple of weekends ago the Beatrock crew took a little trip up to the Bay. As usual my cousins took us out to eat.





On the day we flew in we had dinner at Poleng. I love the food here. Only wish the portions were bigger.


















Crispy Adobo Wings
Succulent deep fried chicken tossed in an adobo glaze
served with achara (pickled papaya). THIS SHIT WAS BOMB!


Walu Kinilaw
A Filipino “Ceviche” with butterfish cooked in sugarcane vinegar, lime juice and coconut milk, with thai chiles,toybox tomatoes and cilantro. THIS SHIT WAS BOMB!


I forgot the names of the deserts we had but they were both bomb. I loved the one above more than the one below.




The next day we ate at Papalote. (sup Miguel?!) Been wantin to eat here ever since I saw the WeEating.com episode that featured Papalote. If you haven't yet, check out www.weeating.com it's a Dope show! (sup Gus?! Sup Jon?!)



The salsa ain't no joke! And they had Mexican Coke! Ya mon!



Triple Threat burrito! It has grilled prawns, grilled steak, & grilled chicken. It's named after the Triple Threat dj's: Vinroc, Shortkut, & Apollo. Super bomb!


We also had some super good fish tacos.



This shit right here. The chorizo is SUPER FUCKIN BOMB! no joke. Gus from WeEating told me they got a healthier version of this called the "Soyrizo" made out of soy. I gotta try both next time I'm there.

Check out:
www.Papalote-sf.com
www.WeEating.com

After Papalote we went to Japan town to grab some desert.









I LOVE MOCHI!


The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there.














This fuckin dog.



Super chill dog.



This dog's name is LAPU LAPU!

No comments:

Post a Comment