Monday, August 24, 2009

Vegas bitches!!!!

Haven't been to Vegas for a good minute. Last time we were there my wife was prego with baby boy and I almost sat next to David Carradine. Almost because the ticket agent gave my wife and I seperate seating assignments. When my wife noticed the empty seat next to me she decided to take it. Seconds after sitting down, here comes David Carradine switchin between lookin at his ticket and lookin at his seat that my wife is on. My wife says, "I'm sittin on your seat huh?". He says, "It's ok i'll just sit here.". He ends up sittin on my wife's assigned seat. The whole time David Carradine and the guy he's sittin next to are talkin bout movies, Kill Bill, and workin with Quentin Tarantino. My wife looks at me and says, "Sorry, that could've been you he was talkin to.". Fuck it! All good. What are you gonna do. Anyhow, on Saturday we flew in to Vegas and met up with our cousins from da Bay.






Ya mon!






This muhfucka wouldn't move even though folks was sittin and leanin up on her feet.












Watchin Top Chef on da plane is makin me hungry yo!






So I had a couple bags of these. I love these cookies.







This is where we put our luggage & slept.












It looks nice in here, but it smells like shit. By shit, I mean roses. A million of em. Everywhere. To the point that it hurt my nose.






The chili cheese dogs are bomb at the Grand Lux Cafe. It's on muhfuckin Texas toast.





After meetin up with da homie Hoku at the bar for some drank, we hit up this joint.













My cousin got this. It's called the hangover omelette.






Mac & cheese. Super cheesy. This shit is bomb.






Frozen hot chocolate. Holy shit. This shit is fuckin bomb.


Some dope lookin animals.






























Haven't eaten here since last year.






Prime rib. 22 oz. Cajun style. Ya mon!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! I'M LIKE HELLA WANTING TO GO VEGAS NOW! GOOD LOOKS! I'LL BE THERE IN OCTOBER FOR MY BDAY (I HOPE!!) YA MON!! HA!!

    -ROADS

    ReplyDelete